Steps in Creating a 30 Second TV Spot
1. Initial Consultation: A meeting is arranged in order to discuss your objectives for the commercial. Your aims and desires are mapped out.
2. Write Script: A script is written based on the information gathered at the initial consultation.
3. Approval of Script: You review the script and make sure all the information is correct.
4. Recording the Script: After approval, the script is sent out and recorded by a National TV Voice.
5. Video Shoot: A minimum one-hour video shoot scheduled. A shooting scheduled is discussed with you and/or a list of tentative shots is prepared and presented to you.
6. Shooting: Video shoot takes place.
7. Preparation for Editing: All the information is gathered for the commercial. Any media that you desire (i.e. photos, logos, music, etc.) is created or secured.
8. Editing: All gathered materials are sent to the editor for editing. Any style questions not already addressed are isolated and taken care of.
9. Finished Products: After the editor receives all raw materials, the final spot is finished, ready for your approval and only then to be aired.